Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Saturday 26 October 2013

Ontario Snowmobiler.ca first podcast!!!!

"We are finally ready to release our first show.  We want to thank all of our followers for your patience as we have been bringing all of the pieces together.  So, without further a due, here is episode number 1."     Ontariosnowmobiler.ca Podcast

The first podcast is ready for you guys to listen to on the website, A group of friend including myself have been working on a Internet Radio Podcast show, over a year ago we bought the domain name and we had some conference calls to work out a plan on what we wanted to do with this, Dave Hunt the leader of the group has worked many long hours to get this up and running, without him there would be no show.  I will be  a guess on the show during the next snowmobile season talking about trails, grooming and other stuff  from my area, I will be providing a inside view of snowmobiling in the north.     I hope you guys like it and make sure sign up for the news letter on the website, by signing up you will get notifications when a new episode is posted on the website.

..... now go and listen to it... let me know what you think.  :)


The Groomer Guy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment