Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 11 November 2013

Old Man winter has arrived


Looks like winter is here, we got some snow this week,  it started snowing wednesday early morning and snowed for more then 12hrs,  durring the snow fall the temperature was at 0c so most of the snow was melting as it came down.   It snowed all weekend and  it's still cold this morning with some -12c temperatures.  The Snow is wet and heavy and is creating havoc in the forest as the small brush and saplings bending over in the trails making hard to open up trails for the new season.    It's still snowing as I'm typing this, we are getting some snow flurries and blowing snow today. The long-term forecast is not showing any big warm weather for the next few weeks.  looks like this snow is here to stay.


Here is some video of the snow on Saturday and some pictures from Friday and over the weekend on trails around Dubreuilville.


Shot a few videos on Saturday, I made a quick edit and posted them on YouTube.

 
Friday Morning

 The view in front of the store
 



D & F trail leaving Town.


 
D trail West


 


 


 



 

 



Main Street in front of Store



 
 
 
This Weekend on Trails around Dubreuilville
 


F trail area

 
 
F trail Area.
 

This picture was taken on the weekend on the road to Lochalsh, the F trail follows along this road, Look how much snow there is.


Trails in the Dubreuilville Area over the weekend

 
Trees falling over because of the heavy snow.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment