Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 7 October 2013

snow!!!!! not yet, but soon.

Good day my Snowmobile friends, it's +4C here in Dubreuilville this morning and no snow in sight..... it's still early but I'm sure we should be getting a light dusting soon.   I'm not in a rush to have the snow, we are not ready for it and its going to be a long winter, we will have plenty of snow and time to ride.  

October is the time where many riders start to plan trips, make sure that you DO NOT a plan trip using the C101F (Chapleau to Timmins) as this trail is closed for the season and they are trying to have it open for the 2014-15 season.  Let's hope it will be open  next year as this trail is a vital link to the BIG Northern loop.

Trail permits.... the Online permit sales website is not open yet, OFSC are ready and waiting for the MTO to give the Green light for the launch of the site and the sale of trail permits at the Pre November 1 price at $180.00    I will post a update and a notice on my blog and facebook page as soon as I know.   If you plan to ride in my area next winter please purchase a permit from our Club  "Dubreuilville Alouettes"  District 13     We need to sell a minimum of 50 permits to stay in good standing in the OFSC.   We need all the help we can get.


Here are some grooming and trail pictures for you guys as we wait for the snow to come.


 
The F trail North Of Dalton   2 years ago when the rest of Ontario had barely any snow, we had this.


 
 
The F Trail, Black Fish Lake Creek Bridge, First pass of the Season 2012-2013



 
 
The F trail  10kms North of Dalton on the way back, making the trail wider.
 

 
The F trail, on the way back Home second pass, Heading to Missanabie.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment