Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Friday 8 March 2013

Groomer repair on the trail.

A few days ago I was out on the trail, perfect night, everything was going well then suddenly the groomer stoped turning.... Hmmm   I parked the groomer and went out to investigate and saw that the Hydraulic Cylinder had unscrewed from its mount and came off.....agrrrrr.... It's late at night and I have to work early in the morning.. looked at the tool box and I don't have a big wrench to take off the bolt and the treads on the rod are in bad shape...  Park the groomer the night  and call for a ride.  I called my friend Rejean "Big Reg" he came to pick me up and drove me back to town.

  The next day I went back with our Club Vice President Farncois Gagnon, Francois is a Class A heavy Duty Mechanic, he Works for the local mine in Dubreuilville, he's very good and works fast, He keeps the groomers going. He had it fixed in no time and I was back on the road heading back to town.

I hope the rest of the season goes well and we don't have any more break downs so that  he can work on the broken down groomer on the D trail, he's got allot of work to do on that one.
 
 
Video of the repair on the trail.





 
Francois, Club Vice President fixing the treads on the Hydraulic Cylinder
 

 
Heading back Home
 

 
 Made it back in Dubreuilville.
 

The Groomer back in town, Parked at my house for the night, when my daughters woke up in the morning they where all excited to see the groomer parked in front of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment